Q: Dear Support team,
I am a university teacher in the department of film, television and multimedia production.
I have down loaded your program “<keyw id=0/>” which is a <keyw id=1/> version.
I am trying to understand how to use it. I can not find the option for preview in the tool bar before uploading onto the server. May I please get your help? Thanking you in anticipation of your reply.
A: There are 3 methods to use <keyw id=2/>:
1) Use "Preview and test" button. You <keyw id=3/> will be saved and processed on our server.
Backend on <keyw id=4/>.com will make validation of submitted <keyw id=5/> and send it at <keyw id=6/>
address that you specified in application. Your form will be saved into our database and
you'll able to see it using "My forms" button in application window.
You can add the form to your page in the following ways:
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and add it to button/menu item on your
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and use it with iframe.
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and use it with tag.
2) Use your own server and our server-side PHP code (backend). You form will be saved and
processed on your server in this case. Our backend make validation of submitted
information and send it at email address that you specified in application.
To add the form to your page you should:
a) Upload files generated with Formoid app. on your php server.
b) Use link to .php file (generated with Formoid) as link to your form.
Notice that if you want to use this method, your server should support PHP.
3) If you server doesn't support PHP, you can use Formoid app. to design the form
appearance only. You should write server-side script by yourself.
Use generated .html file in this case.