Formoid v.1.6 (May 1, 2013)
- Preview and test forms at formoid.com
- New fields: email, url, recaptcha with validation
- New params: Font face, Font color, Page color, Confirmation Message or Redirect
- Required fields
- "Columns" option for radio and check buttons
- PHP backend (fields validation, feedback)
Formoid Beta (February 14, 2013) - Beta Version is Out
1. Drag & drop elements to your form.
2. Adjust appearance of your form: change title, font, colors, set confirmation message or redirect link, etc:
3. Adjust appearance of your elements: change text, mark any field as required, change the number of columns for radio and check buttons, etc:
4. You can add a form on your page in 3 ways:
4.1. Use "Preview and test" button.
Your form will be saved and processed on our server. Backend on formoid.com will make validation of submitted information and send
it at email address that you specified in application. Your form will be saved into our database and you'll able to see it using
"My forms" button in application window.
Notice that Formoid is beta version now and your forms will be stored during 48 hours only, after that
they will be removed automatically. This time limitation will be removed in the future.
You can add the form to your page in the following ways:
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and add it to the button/menu item on your webpage.
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and use it with iframe.
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and use it with <a href="..."> tag.
4.2. Use your own server and our server-side PHP code (backend). You form will be saved and processed on your server in this case.
Our backend make validation of submitted information and send it at email address that you specified in application.
If you want to use this method, click "Save HTML" button to export your form on a local drive:
To add a form to your page you should:
4.2.1. Upload "index_files" folder generated with Formoid app. on your php server.
4.2.2. Use link to index.php file (generated with Formoid) as link to your form.
You can add this link to the button/menu item on your webpage or iframe.
4.2.3. If you want to add a form into existing page, you should:
188.8.131.52. Open generated "index.php" file from the saved folder in any text editor
(for example, Notepad) or you can:
- open index.php page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select 'view source' of the page.
184.108.40.206. Copy all code for Formoid between <body> and </body> tags and paste it in the
place where you want to have a form (inside the BODY tags of your own page):
<? if (frmd_message()): ?>
<!-- Start Formoid form -->
<!-- Stop Formoid form -->
<? endif; ? -->
220.127.116.11. Copy PHP code from the beginning of "index.php" file and paste it in the code of your own page. This PHP code should be before <head>, <html> tags and the doctype declaration. For example:
Notice: if you want to use this method, your server should support PHP.
4.3. If you server doesn't support PHP, you can use Formoid app. to design the form appearance only. You should a write server-side script by yourself.
Use generated index.html file in this case.
For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at
Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Formoid version, link to your page. In most cases you'll get a reply within 1 business day.