Q: Hello there.
I have downloaded Formoid and i tried to integrate it into my website.
But for some reason I'm not getting it to work. Can you help me?
A: There are 3 methods to use Formoid:
1) Use "Preview and test" button. You form will be saved and processed on our server.
Backend on formoid.com will make validation of submitted information and send it at email
address that you specified in application. Your form will be saved into our database and
you'll able to see it using "My forms" button in application window.
You can add the form to your page in the following ways:
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and add it to button/menu item on your
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and use it with iframe.
* Copy the link from the browser's address field and use it with tag.
2) Use your own server and our server-side PHP code (backend). Your form will be saved and
processed on your server in this case. Our backend make validation of submitted
information and send it at email address that you specified in application.
To add the form to your page you should:
a) Upload files generated with Formoid app. on your php server.
b) Use link to .php file (generated with Formoid) as link to your form.
Notice that if you want to use this method, your server should support PHP.
3) If your server doesn't support PHP, you can use Formoid app. to design the form
appearance only. You should write server-side script by yourself.
Use generated .html file in this case.